Checkout our YouTube Channel, were we will post videos from presentations and project demos:
- Introduction to TRIANGLE
- TRIANGLE at EuCNC 2016: an interview with Andrea Cattoni about the project.
The instrumentation library can be used by app developers to provide measurement points from within their own apps. These measurement points are necessary to retrieve information needed for the calculation of certain measurements. These measurements can, in turn, be used to compute KPIs or other aggregated data. For more information about the architecture and usage of the instrumentation library see the ‘Instrumentation Library – Common Concepts’ document below.
- Instrumentation Library – Common Concepts
- Android Instrumentation Library
- Android Instrumentation Library Documentation
- TRIANGLE Flyer: an easy-to-read document with the most important points of the project.
Whitepapers and presentations
- 5G BaaS – Benchmark as a service: whitepaper
- An End-to-End Testing Ecosystem for 5G: paper presented at EuCNC 2016 in Athens, Greece.
- TRIANGLE: an end-to-end testing ecosystem for 5G: presentation at IWPC in Seoul, Korea.
Here are some more links from outside of the TRIANGLE project which can help understand the challenges posed by 5G, and other related technologies.